Active Feed Dry Yeast TR100 is a kind of live yeast product specially for pelleting
feeds. The specially selected strain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae and distinct manufacturing
process makes the product resistant to high temperature of pelleting. It can adapt to the
low pH environment of gastrointestinal tract and improve the feed digestability via balancing the
- Improve rearing environment (reduce ammonia and manure emission)
- Inhibit harmful bacteria growth, promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria
- Produce organic acids digestive enzymes to improve feed digestibility
- Improve fermentation in hindgut, reduce constipation incidence of sow
- Improve feed digestibility, promote animal growth
Mode of Action
Regulate Intestinal Microflora
As its facultative anaerobic property, the yeast cells can scavenge oxygen in the digestive tract of animals and make an anaerobic condition that can prohibit the replication of harmful bacteria, like E. Coli and Salmonella, and increase the multiplication of beneficial bacteria, like Bifidobacteria and Lactic acid Bacteria.
Produce Organic Acid, Reduce Intestinal pH
The yeast in gut can utilize chyme and produce various organic acids including lactic acid, acetic acid, citrate acid, malic acid, which can release the effect of shortage on gastric acid secretion of yang animals.
TR100: Live yeast cound ≥ 10billion/g
Dosage and Usage