Features and Functions
- Fubon Bacillus Subtilis is a kind of probiotics. Fubon Bacillus Subtilis can regulate animal intestinal flora balance, improve the intestinal microbial environment, and maintain animal health. It is a natural, economic growth-promoting additive.
- Bacillus subtilis, with bacillus content up to 200 million / g, is probiotic that can withstand high temperature process of pelletization.
- Fubon Bacillus Subtilis has high activity and can withstand the high temperature and high humidity environment in the feed production process. Fubon Bacillus Subtilis can rapidly germinate after entering in the animal intestines.
- Through consumption of oxygen and competitive inhibition, Fubon Bacillus Subtilis maintains intestinal micro ecological balance, and reduces the occurrence of animal intestinal diseases.
- Fubon Bacillus Subtilis can secrete large amount of digestive enzymes in the animal intestinal to promote digestion and absorption of feed to improve feed efficiency, and significantly improve the laying rate and egg production.
- Fubon Bacillus Subtilis can be used to reduce ammonia emissions from farming, to reduce the concentration of harmful ammonia gas in the breeding environment, and to improve the farming environment.
|Color:||Light Yellow to Brown|
|Odor:||A Slight Fishy Smell|
|Impurity:||Without Foreign Substances|
|Total Count of Bacillus Subtilis (Billion / g)||≥ 20.0|
|Moisture, (%)||≤ 8.0|
|Lead (Pb) (mg/kg)||≤ 5.0|
|Arsenic (As), (mg/kg)||≤ 2.0|
Storage and Shelf Life: Please store in a cool and dry place; the shelf life is 24 months.